Friday, April 15, 2011

Retrospective Dialogue Sheets

I’m at ACCU 2011 this week, in my lightening talk I publicly unveiled, for the first time, Retrospective Dialogue Sheets.

I have been experimenting with dialogue sheets at conferences for a few years now. For a long time my aim has been to use them for team retrospectives. I’ve now produced a few variations and tested them with some teams. Still I need to do more tests, so I’m looking for volunteers.

I’m making these dialogue sheets available as a community resource, without charge. However, there is a catch: you need a large printer (A1 size) to print them. So I’ve set-up a print-on-demand service where you can buy printed versions.

Right now you can:
If you do try one of these sheets please e-mail me and let me know about your experiences.

Finally, I’m still looking for volunteers who will let me watch teams using these sheets. I’m happy to give teams printed dialogue sheets for free if you will let me observe the team doing the exercise. If you can help, please e-mail me.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know of the Grove Graphic Guides (http://store.grove.com/s.nl/c.ACCT75322/sc.2/category.2038/.f)? It's a similar template-like sheet for graphic facilitation.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.